1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1 medium garlic clove, peeled, quartered
1 small scallion, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 small green chili, seeded and quartered
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 small plum tomato, cut into 12 pieces
2 small ripe avocados, peeled, pits removed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1. Add cilantro, garlic, scallion, chili, salt, and chili powder to Cuisinart® SmartPower™ 7 Speed Electronic Blender jar and pulse on the "stir" setting about 5-6 times.
2. Then place yogurt, lemon juice, and tomato pieces to jar, pulsing on the "stir" setting first for 5 pulses, and then for another 10 seconds to make sure everything blends together.
3. Finally add avocado and pulse on "stir" 10 times, or until desired texture has been attained.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades