Update: Process for Submitting Videos to WonderHowTo Has Changed
WonderHowTo is changing the way you submit how-to videos, so if you've submitted videos in the past, or planned on submitting, please read.
In an effort to improve the how-to video submission process, WonderHowTo is now allowing video creators to submit their videos using the standard how-to article editor. This brings the following benefits:
- This gives you the ability to include a rich description along with your submission, including links to resources, images, or even several sequential videos in a single submission.
- The review process for your submissions is more transparent. It will be voted on by the community along with all the articles, allowing you to get feedback from your peers.
- You will be notified via email the moment your how-to is approved & published on the site.
- If your submission is rejected, you will receive an email explaining why along with feedback from your peers. See the submission guidelines for the most common reasons for rejection.
- You will be notified when someone comments on your how-to, allowing you to respond to and interact directly with your audience.
Click here to see the full details for the video submission process and see how it's done.